ACE needs a hardworking, diligent and resourceful Senior HR Officer. There is a lot to keep track of and report on in the HR department. You will be responsible for ensuring all HR related documentation is up to date, well presented and reported on so we can report back to the EU accurately. You will help recruit and retain excellent talent for ACE Lesotho. We love our ACE family and we want to make sure that everyone has a safe, enjoyable and ethical working environment.
- Updating and reporting on all ACE Lesotho HR documentation
- Assisting the HR Manager in the recruitment and employee retention processes
- Ensuring all ACE staff are aware of their rights and the company regulations and policies
- Assisting in welcoming and onboarding of new staff members
- Role: Full time
- Location: Maseru
- Reporting: HR Manager
- Other Supervisors: Country Director and Chief Operations Officer
- Experience with Labour Law is essential
- Ability to take initiative, approach people and work independently
- Ability and skills to organise time and tasks with attention to detail
- Computer Literate and Tech Savvy
- Good planning, organisational, analytical and decision-making skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Tactful and discreet when dealing with people and confidential information
Education requirements :
- A degree in Human Resource Management or related fields.
How to apply
Candidates with the required qualifications and experiences should submit their CV, certified copies of educational certificates, ID to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23rd February 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No hand delivered applications will be accepted.
Disclaimer: African Clean Energy welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.